Born 1894, Moscow, Russia
1900s Studies at the Imperial Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture, and Architecture.
1918 Gains recognition with the proposal for a monument to celebrate the Red Army’s victory over Tzarist General Krasnov. The monument encompasses a red wedge cleaving a block of white stone.
1920s Studies under Ivan Zholtovsky. In the late 1920s Kolli becomes a member of the Soviet Organization of Contemporary Architects and Congrès International d’Architecture Moderne Group.
1920-1941 Teaches at the N.E. Bauman Moscow Higher Technical School.
1928-1932 Lives part-time in Paris to assist Le Corbusier in his plans for the Tsentrosoyuz building in Moscow.
1931-1941 Teaches at the Moscow Institute of Architecture.
1935-1951 Leads the Moscow branch of the Soviet Union of Architects.